In accordance with the EU regulations Arctra Oy (hereinafter referred to as ”Arctra” and/or ”we” and/or ”us”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
2. Data controller
Name: Arctra Oy
PL 7, 96101
Business ID: 3267399-8
3. What personal data is collected and how
4. The purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Arctra’s legitimate interest or the consent of the data subject, based on the purposes of use specified below by Arctra. Arctra may also send electronic direct marketing messages to contact persons of our customer companies. Arctra does not send direct marketing messages to other parties.
The processing of your data is based on a contractual relationship between a customer/partner and Arctra, or a separate consent for the processing of customer information. The goal for the register is to make services available to you, manage and improve our day-to-day operations, personalise your Arctra experience as well as contact and interact with you.
Arctra collects the following information from users:
- Phone number
- Email address
Arctra processes personal data in order to:
- Process and respond to your requests;
- Display the content of its website in a suitable manner on your device;
- Monitor the usage of its website and improve its functionality and user experience;
- Track the effectiveness of its marketing campaigns;
- Advertise and provide its services to you within the limits allowed by applicable laws;
- Improve its customer communication and identify potential customers.
5. Disclose or transfer personal data to third parties
Arctra does not transfer personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
6. Principles of Personal Data Retention
7. Data subject’s rights related to data processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. You can also provide Arctra with channel-specific consents and restrictions regarding direct marketing.
Furthermore, as provided by applicable data protection laws, you have the right to:
- Receive information about the processing of your personal data.
- Access your own data and review the personal data processed by Arctra concerning you.
- Request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that the processing is based on your consent.
- Object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, where the processing is based on Arctra’s legitimate interest.
- Receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and transfer the data to another data controller (provided that you have provided the personal data to us yourself, Arctra processes the data based on a contract or your consent, and the processing is carried out automatically).
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
To exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, you should submit your request to Arctra at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Arctra may ask you to specify your request and verify your identity before processing the request. Arctra may refuse to fulfill your request based on grounds provided by applicable law.
If you withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data carried out before the withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent using the contact details provided in the ”Contact” section below. Withdrawing your consent only affects the receipt of direct marketing messages; it does not have any other consequences.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or the supervisory authority of the EU Member State where you reside or work if you believe that Arctra has not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. The competent authority in Finland is the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman (https://tietosuoja.fi).
8. Registry protection principles
Arctra respects the confidentiality of personal data. Manual records are stored in a locked space accessible only to designated individuals. Digitally processed personal data is protected and stored in the Arctra information system, with access restricted to personnel who require the data for their job responsibilities. These individuals have personal usernames and passwords for accessing the system.
9. Utilisation of cookies and similar techniques
Each cookie is separately set on each device, and cookies can only be read by the server on which the cookie was set. Since a cookie is tied to a specific browser and generally cannot be shared among different browsers or devices (unless a specific browser extension or application allows for this), choices made regarding cookie management generally apply only to that specific browser and/or browsing session.
A cookie cannot execute software and cannot be used to deliver viruses or other harmful code, nor can it harm your device or files.
An individual user cannot be identified solely through the use of a cookie or similar technologies.
10. Third-party websites and services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites, applications, or services linked to or from our site, including the information or content contained there. We recommend users check the privacy policies of any other websites they use.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
12. Contact and inquiries
Arctra Oy PL 7,
+358 40 6606006